We adhere to an exacting set of principles that are:
- strong focus on a high-quality, clinically-led, evidence-based service delivered by highly trained staff
- impartial, approachable and receptive to our client organisations
- work in partnership to contribute to improved organisational productivity
- value for money but effective solutions
- multi-disciplinary offering a range of skills and expertise, underpinned by innovation
- an equitable and accessible service
- offer diversity and depth of specialist services
We understand that your staff are a key business asset and essential to productivity and profitability. Occupational health teams keep employees well and at work – physically and mentally
We can develop a range of services designed specifically to meet the needs of your business that will:
- Reduce sickness absence
- Prevent and remove health risks arising in the workplace
- Ensure your business meets its statutory responsibilities
- Help in maintaining a healthy workforce.
- Provide screening and surveillance services when early stages of ill health arise.
- Develop solutions to keep employees with health problems at work
- Give independent and professional diagnosis, prognosis and advice on staff unable to work due to long-term or short-term intermittent health problems.
- Lifestyle and wellbeing services increasing productivity and staff retention